need help finding certain ar15

PDA

trigga
November 19, 2008, 08:40 PM
last year for christmas i bought myself a bushmaster 16" m4 type rifle that i love, but i also want to get an m16a1 replica rifle that has such features like a tri grip, a1 rear sight, a1 butt stock, a1 birdcage flash hider and tear drop forward assist. is it cheaper to build one or does some manufactures offer a complete rifle or kit? if available name a manufacture. thanks. i just love the look of the vietnam era m16s.

If you enjoyed reading about "need help finding certain ar15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
trigga
November 19, 2008, 08:42 PM
i was looking at the colt ar15 sp1, does this come with forward assist? some pix shows none, some do..

madcratebuilder
November 19, 2008, 11:00 PM
There are many variations of the older (retro) rifles. AR15.com has a sticky with all the different sub-models, 602, 604 etc. I wasn't that picky, I put together a A1 20"HBAR with shorty stock and triangular hand guard. Other than the brass deflector it's almost the same as the rifle I carried in 67-69.

If you enjoyed reading about "need help finding certain ar15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!