Leupold Customer Service is top notch!

PDA

JWarren
November 19, 2008, 07:50 PM
I have discovered that my set screws on my M3 knobs are stripped. I got the Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40 Ill. TMR on AR15.com EE.

Well, I finally got around to sighting in yesterday. I tried to zero the knobs last night and the set screws were wallowed out.

I called Leupold. They confirmed that my 1/16" allen wrench should work. They also said that they have seen stripped set screws before. He put a new set in the mail today, along with an Allen wrench for them.

He showed me how to get the stripped ones out, and said that if I had problems I should send it back to them and they would have it back in 1 week turnaround.

I told him that I bought it used and wanted to know if there was a charge for the set screws or if I had to send it in.

He said "No." But I do need to get you into our computer–– which he did.

Top knotch service.

I am very impressed!

–– John

If you enjoyed reading about "Leupold Customer Service is top notch!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Leupold Customer Service is top notch!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!