Sportsman's Warehouse

PDA

bonza
November 20, 2008, 12:43 AM
I don't know if this was just a local deal or not, but I went to my nearest S.H. today in Burlington, WA to stock up for Nat'l. Ammo Day. They are not charging sales tax this Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday. For us that's a 8.6% saving.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sportsman's Warehouse" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
November 20, 2008, 12:47 AM
bonza, In your neck of the woods, That is a far better deal than you will ever find at the other major dealer in the area. You know who I am talking about! I hope you took advantage of it.

bonza
November 20, 2008, 12:54 AM
I actually live about 50 miles south of Burlington, but did call into the 'other' place while in the neighborhood. You're right, some of their prices made me gasp! Yes, I did take advantage of the no sales tax offer at S.H., but just bought some powder & primers.

jeepmor
November 20, 2008, 12:58 AM
S.W. usually has what you need don't they. They are always worth the trip for me. About time to go stock up on some goodies I don't get on my side of town.

bonza
November 20, 2008, 01:15 AM
We have two S.H.s in the greater Seattle area, one fifty miles north, & the other about thirty-five miles south of me. The closest one I'd have to drive thru Seattle to get to so I just head up north. Like Jeepmor said, it's usually worth the trip.....I find there are very few worthwhile general-interest gunstores around here, so it's nice to have a S.H. somewhat handy.

NavyLCDR
November 20, 2008, 01:22 AM
Dang it. Ain't a SW anywhere near me at the moment. No sales tax and a 5% mil discount would be sweeeeet!

ZombieKiller
November 20, 2008, 07:37 AM
So is it specifically the Burlington shop only? Or does it include other Warehouses, such as the one Federal Way? I would call to ask, but its 3:36AM.

Fat_46
November 20, 2008, 09:27 AM
Same deal here in Minnesota. Maybe its a national deal?

If you enjoyed reading about "Sportsman's Warehouse" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!