6.8 Rem SPC Loads

PDA

longtimetrying52
November 21, 2008, 11:17 AM
I'm trying to gather all the latest loading info I can find, from those that have worked on improved loadings for the 6.8 Rem SPC. Especially those loads that are for any rifle other than the AR type, which have limited OAL because of the magazine and operating preasures. I've found some info that sheds some light on the cartridge, that it may be improved on quit a bit when used in a bolt action. It is such a sweet little cartridge that has potential and not have all the bulk of the big guys and is easy on the shooter.
Anyone have some experience to share?

If you enjoyed reading about "6.8 Rem SPC Loads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ants
November 21, 2008, 11:50 AM
Is there anything at benchrest.com?

Hodgdon Reloading Center http://data.hodgdon.com/cartridge_load.asp has 25 loads listed for 90, 100 and 115 grain bullets. Take a look and see if those serve as loads for workup.

If you enjoyed reading about "6.8 Rem SPC Loads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!