Sportsman Warehouse is hooking it up!

PDA

ZombieKiller
November 22, 2008, 04:07 AM
So, another thread says that the no tax ordeal went from Wednesday thru Friday, but I went to one in Federal Way, and their store goes no tax until Sunday. Not sure if its nationwide, but in Washington, they are definitely hooking it up! :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Sportsman Warehouse is hooking it up!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
22-rimfire
November 22, 2008, 10:52 AM
What does hooking it up mean? Like Hook em horns?

seeker_two
November 22, 2008, 07:05 PM
He's going to troll Sportsman's Warehouse for single women.... :D

wankerjake
November 22, 2008, 09:03 PM
is that no tax on everything or just firearms?

230RN
November 22, 2008, 09:12 PM
I wonder if they picked up that idea from a post I did about a year ago about when I owned a store and did a couple of no tax sales. Fairly successful.

'Course, I paid the tax, it was just, like, a 7% discount on everything. Kind of amazing how many folks asked if I (or they) were breaking the law.

What does hooking it up mean?

I too, wondered about that. Is it just a regionalism, or is this a new kidspeak?

MT GUNNY
November 23, 2008, 02:48 PM
If your buddy HOOKS you Up he just did something good for you.

If a store has the the Hookup they got a deal for you.

I think the Drug trafficking community uses the phrase also

Up here in NW MT we say FISH ON!!!!

Chicken-Farmer
November 23, 2008, 05:34 PM
You should move to Alaska! Sportsmans Warehouse in Anchorage has no tax every day! The Sportsmans Warehouse in Wasilla has a cap that they put on tax so no matter how expensive the price, after a certain amount the tax is flat.
The city of Anchorage has no city tax. Alaska has no state tax, but individual cities can impose their own taxes.

danweasel
November 23, 2008, 05:58 PM
Support your local gunshop.

|0O0y
November 23, 2008, 07:14 PM
What does hooking it up mean? Like Hook em horns?http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hook+me+up

Lucky Strike
November 28, 2008, 01:57 PM
no tax sales aren't too fun in oregon

If you enjoyed reading about "Sportsman Warehouse is hooking it up!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!