New to TheHighRoad.

PDA

clipse
September 19, 2003, 09:48 AM
I am a new member. I spend alot of time being bored at work and today will be no exception. I kinda stumbled onto this site while surfing. I just thought I would say hi.

clipse

If you enjoyed reading about "New to TheHighRoad." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Deepdiver
September 19, 2003, 09:53 AM
Welcome!

but, I can't believe that you are posting on the this forum during working hours.........why, the audacity of it!!!!

(certainly, none of the rest of us are supposed to be working at this moment:D !!)

grampster
September 19, 2003, 09:56 AM
Big Hello from Michigan. Welcome to THR. New blood is always welcome.

grampster

Larry Ashcraft
September 19, 2003, 10:00 AM
Welcome! I've seen you over at 1911forum.com.

OEF_VET
September 19, 2003, 10:05 AM
I got two welcomes for ya.

First, welcome to THR. You'll find this to be a rather eclectic group of folks.

Second, welcome to CCW. you will be getting your permit now that your State Senate has shown some common sense, right?

Frank

CZ 75 BD
September 19, 2003, 10:05 AM
Are you working on your new carry permit?
:)

10-Ring
September 19, 2003, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the High Road ;) If you're looking for a good place to hang out & maybe learn something, this is the place! :D

Revolver
September 19, 2003, 10:15 AM
WORK

oh thats what I'm supposed to be doing
anyway welcome:D

clipse
September 19, 2003, 10:21 AM
Well, thank you for the welcomes. Yes I do post on 1911forum.com as well. I am working on my ccw permit but in a different way. In Missouri you have to be 23 to get a MISSOURI CCW PERMIT, I am getting a Florida Non-Resident permit so i can carry in Missouri since I am 21. I talked to my state senator about this and his office had a Senate Research Attorny read over the CCW bill twice to make sure before she said it was legal. I figure I will have my CCW in about 4-5 months.

clipse

Mark Tyson
September 19, 2003, 10:22 AM
Greetings and salutations! This is a diverse groups of guys & gals full of energy and ideas. I think you'll like debating here ... if you're a masochist. Now why don't you lie down on the couch and tell us a little about yourself. LOL

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/CMSIcons/emoticons/extra/jump.gif

Smoke
September 19, 2003, 10:32 AM
Greetings!

I would never post/read at work. Do some of you guys really do that?

(smoke says with fingers crossed)

Skunkabilly
September 19, 2003, 10:34 AM
Think I seen you at 1911 before....welcome!

einnor1040
September 19, 2003, 12:23 PM
What part of Misery are you in clipse? I grew up in South East Mo..

clipse
September 19, 2003, 12:40 PM
I live an hour north of Kansas City. And you can't call Misery now that we have CCW. :p

Mark Tyson,

I am a 21 year old gun nut. I grew up in a broken anitgun home. I got married 1 year 1 month and 9 days ago to a wonderfull and beautiful person. She grew up around and shot firearms her whole life. She is the one that got me interested in guns. I have been shooting regularly for the last two years. For a living I work in the county Assessors Office as a Realestate Appraisor. I have been at this job for 1 1/2 years. Obviously it is a very rigerous and demanding job.:p If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask. I will help in any way possible.

clipse

4v50 Gary
September 19, 2003, 01:26 PM
Hi, now git back to work. ;)

BluesBear
September 20, 2003, 12:04 AM
Welcome aboard clipse!

The more the merrier.

sm
September 20, 2003, 12:31 AM
Welcome to THR !

Baba Louie
September 20, 2003, 12:42 AM
Welcome clipse.

Hour north of KC? St Joe perhaps or thereabouts?

Born and raised in Independence myself, now living in the "dry" heat of So. NV.

Wow, good find in your significant other. Lucky you. Get mrs clipse to join up as well, we need more female firearm fanatics methinks.

Adios

Ala Dan
September 20, 2003, 01:06 AM
Welcome Aboard-

Come on in, pull up a chair and give your order to our
waitress. While you wait, chat with this distinguished
group of GUN-A-HOLIC'S. Lot's of good camaraderie
and friendship can be found here; not to mention a
ton of useful information.

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

S_O_Laban
September 20, 2003, 01:12 AM
Howdy clipse, glad to see another member here from the KC metro area!

BTW I'm east of KC and work in KC KS. Even though I'm well over 23 I too am working on getting a florida permit along with my Mo. Thanks for stopping in and don't be a stranger:D And congrats on finding a real " better half":D

If you enjoyed reading about "New to TheHighRoad." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!