DRT ammunition the new mall ninja's???

PDA

BornAgainBullseye
November 24, 2008, 01:28 PM
just saw an ad for DRT ammo. Had a pic of some Tacticool chicks with guns and mentioned taking a 55 gallon drum full of ball bearings and shooting it out of a space age rail gun, spinning at 20,000 rpm. That is what you get with DRT ammunition. Is it just me or are these guys trying to step on EXTREME SHOCK Is there going to be a Mall Ninja vs DRT chick war?? This space age rail gun they are talking about sounds like instant death for the EXTREME SHOCK ninjas.

If you enjoyed reading about "DRT ammunition the new mall ninja's???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JonB
November 24, 2008, 02:43 PM
I saw the ad in like Cheaper than Dirt I think. Interesting concept, but for the price I won't be buying any.

mgregg85
November 24, 2008, 02:51 PM
:barf: It seems the one thing EXTREME SHOCK!!?! does well is explosively eliminate the money in your wallet with extreme prejudice.

If you enjoyed reading about "DRT ammunition the new mall ninja's???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!