Help me: CZ-75B - Purchasing used in VA

PDA

devilc
November 25, 2008, 03:08 PM
My co-worker asked me if I wanted to purchase a barely used CZ-75B from him.
Sweet.
So. . . . .
1) What's a slightly used CZ-75B going for these days?
2) He is a DC resident and the gun is residing in a friend's safe in Rosslyn VA. Further, I am a PA resident. . . . So do I just dump it on my FFL holder in PA and have my coworker sign it over there to x-fer it to me?
Thoughts appreciated.
Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Help me: CZ-75B - Purchasing used in VA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Treo
November 25, 2008, 05:06 PM
right around 400.00$

GZOh
November 25, 2008, 07:59 PM
A NIB CZ 75B (9mm) is selling for $465 (shipping included) from Buds, Ghost, etc (and you pay your FFL $$s)... Direct from a retail shop, about $495-525.

So used, as Treo said, anything around $400 is OK... $375 is real good!!

For me, I'd always rather buy a CZ NIB... unless it's a $100+ savings and I really know who I'm buying the gun from... my CZ's are stayin with me a LONG TIME and for the couple bucks savings, I go NEW... cause in about a year, you won't even remember what you paid for the gun!!!

But that's me.

1SOW
November 25, 2008, 11:11 PM
+1 GZOh

Luis Leon
November 26, 2008, 12:39 AM
The CZ75b on my hip I bought used for $375 U.S. I have put thousands of rounds through it without a problem. I also own a CZ75bd and CZ75 P01 and the Kadet kit and two CZ rifles. If the gun is in good shape and you can get a good deal, jump on it. CZs run and run all day long, plus they make you look a better shooter as they are very accurate. Good luck with your decision.

best regards,

Luis Leon

devilc
November 26, 2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks all.

If you enjoyed reading about "Help me: CZ-75B - Purchasing used in VA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!