Killing Paper!!!!

PDA

cajun 48
November 25, 2008, 04:25 PM
Ordered my reloading equipment from graf's on the 18th was finally shipped on the 24th:fire:. I can't stand the waiting any longer:cuss: I'm going to the range now and kill some paper and reclaim some brass to reload. Maybe it'll make me feel better but somehow I don't think so!:banghead: ajb

If you enjoyed reading about "Killing Paper!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
NCsmitty
November 25, 2008, 11:19 PM
What are you planning to reload with your new outfit?

NCsmitty

dmproske
November 26, 2008, 12:20 AM
I have noticed that about Grafs as well. I was used to the EXTREAMLY fast order and shipping process of Midway. Grafs took well over a week to ship my order.

bullseye308
November 26, 2008, 12:48 AM
I just ordered some stuff from them and it got to the door 5 days after I ordered it. Maybe it is what you ordered that is holding it up, or the election results got them slammed.

cajun 48
November 26, 2008, 07:10 AM
NC, I'll be loading .45acp to feed to my f/s M&P .45.

bullseye, your right, 'tis the season but I R E A L L Y!! want
to play with my new toy!

Thanks for chiming in! ajb

RustyFN
November 26, 2008, 09:11 PM
I order a lot from Grafs and have always recieved my order within one week. Cajun what reloading setup did you buy?
Rusty

the foot
November 26, 2008, 09:17 PM
What did you order?

dmproske
November 26, 2008, 09:21 PM
All I ordered was a bushing for my Redding sizing die and a box of Nosler Accubond bullets. Both were in stock. Not complaining, just stating what happened. I will continue to order from them. They just are not as fast as Midway.

the foot
November 26, 2008, 09:25 PM
Midway is really quick, even with backorder (order ok) items. I ordered back-order bullets twice in the past two months, they both came within 6 days of the order.

1858rem
November 26, 2008, 11:16 PM
midway is sooooooo!!!! fast, last order took like three days,do they ship over weekends or something? havent checked out grafs yet, better prices than midway on reloading stuff?:confused:

10 Spot Terminator
November 26, 2008, 11:25 PM
Got to remember Grafs prices include shipping standard USPS and is overall cheaper than Midway and others who ship Priority freight unless you request otherwise . Cheaper freight = Biplanes and Pedicabs :D

NC-Mike
November 26, 2008, 11:29 PM
Everybody is still panic buying, all the major vendors have shipping delays right now. :)

cajun 48
November 27, 2008, 08:05 AM
The order consisted of some plastic ammo box and a coupla small pieces:
Lee classic cast turret (4 hole)
Pro auto disk powder measure
Auto disk riser
adj. charge bar
deluxe 45acp carbide dies.
Next paydaywill be the remaining items: scales,
bullets and the misc stuff I'll think of or read that
I need. ajb

rfwobbly
November 28, 2008, 01:48 AM
Everybody is still panic buying, all the major vendors have shipping delays right now. NC-Mike

Why the panic buying alone threatens to pull us out of this recession !!

:D

NC-Mike
November 28, 2008, 09:12 AM
Why the panic buying alone threatens to pull us out of this recession !!

:D

I did my part! :eek:

If you enjoyed reading about "Killing Paper!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!