How long does it take to order something from Springfield?

PDA

Agent-J
November 25, 2008, 07:04 PM
I had my local shop order me an XD45c last Monday and it's still not in yet.

If it is going to take much longer I might just get the HK45c or G30 they have in stock. Anyone have experience with Springfield?

If you enjoyed reading about "How long does it take to order something from Springfield?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jestic
November 25, 2008, 07:19 PM
i have a springfield, but I LOVE hk's!

zammyman
November 25, 2008, 07:36 PM
It will come from their supplier, not directly from Springfield (most likely). All depends if it's backordered..

1SOW
November 26, 2008, 12:17 AM
I didn't order a gun from them, but I did order a mag. I got it 3 days later through USPS. I was pleased.

RNDMEVIL
November 26, 2008, 10:00 AM
A friend of mine ordered an XD40 and got it in a week or two. I ordered a 1911 in December and got it in March I think. I only got it then because one of the old employees had one that he never even removed from the pistol case and decided to trade it in on something else. Don't know how much longer I would have had to wait if not for that. It's more about their supplier than the manufacturer.

Agent-J
November 26, 2008, 01:07 PM
ugh.. well I called SA customer service and they told me 30-45 days back ordered.

If you enjoyed reading about "How long does it take to order something from Springfield?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!