Beretta 92/96 as CCW?

PDA

Timradcliffe345
November 25, 2008, 11:46 PM
Anyone carry a Beretta 92/96 as a CCW? If, so what holster do you use? I can't seem to find a good holster for the 92/96 series. What is out there? Thanks everyone, and please vote in the poll.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta 92/96 as CCW?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dontshakepandas
November 25, 2008, 11:51 PM
I've never shot a Beretta 92, so I don't want to click a poll option that says I love/hate it, but there is no way I would ever be able to conceal something that large.

1KPerDay
November 25, 2008, 11:54 PM
I have one but would never try concealing it. Pretty huge pistol, particularly through the grip.

Treo
November 26, 2008, 01:55 AM
I carry a CZ75B (relevant because its essentially the same size pistol) I use a Galco Summer Comfort IWB for a Sig P226 Model # J619T or SUM248.

Not an exact fit but I bet it works

Destructo6
November 26, 2008, 03:16 AM
I do not love, but did carry a Beretta 96g Brigadier. It was large, indeed, but concealable.

Gould and Goodrich makes or made a nice IWB holster for it and is available at Copsplus.com.

psyopspec
November 26, 2008, 05:23 AM
Galco Miami classic shoulder holster. One of the best parts of winter!

CDH
November 26, 2008, 07:48 AM
My 92 is a Centurion, the model with the slightly shorter slide.
But it's still a large pistol, mainly being fat due to the double stack.
I love the guy and have a lot of fun with it, but it's just not what I'd ever choose as the best "concealed" weapon to carry.

My main carry piece is a stainless Colt Commander. Not small either, but very easily concealed due to it's thinness.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta 92/96 as CCW?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!