Recoil Spring Diameters

PDA

newdude
November 26, 2008, 08:16 PM
Hey, new here, but been lurking awhile. I have a really oddball question, but i am looking for a recoil spring to put into one of my current gun designs, i design guns for a hobby. I have looked into the AK, AR, and SKS, but they are all too big. The spring in my walther P22 is about the correct size, but it is a pistol spring, and therefore can not be used. (not long or stiff enough) If you don't mind, if you have a firearm with a spring about .4" or smaller, please do tell me. It needs to be about 8" long, but anything from 6"-9" will work.

Thanks,

Neal
:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Recoil Spring Diameters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
newdude
November 27, 2008, 10:50 AM
Nobody? I thought at least someone would be able to help. If you don't have any, do you know where i could get this kind of info? I don't know where to post this.....:o

briansmithwins
November 27, 2008, 10:52 AM
http://gunsprings.com/GenPurp/GenPurpNF.html for all your generic gun spring needs. Wolff has a pretty darn wide selection. BSW

dagger dog
November 27, 2008, 11:17 AM
Try www.eGunParts.com, thats Numrich, they have a lot of used stuff. You you may want to purchase one of their catalogs, it is a good one with lots of exploded drawings that are useful to the gunsmith hobby.

newdude
November 27, 2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Recoil Spring Diameters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!