Changing/canceling a del-ton order

PDA

Reneage Riot
November 27, 2008, 12:11 AM
I ordered a rifle kit and 3 pmags from del-ton, but since i'm going to a gun show this weekend, i face the possibility of finding a rifle that i'm willing to buy instead of waiting months for the parts to come in the mail.

Their Terms of Service say that there is a 10 percent fee for canceling after an order is processed, however mine says that it is still processing, while also saying that it is in the final stages and can't be changed. Their website also says that it will be several weeks before new orders can be processed, so im still many weeks off. I see that people on ar15.com are changing their orders around a lot. And i would probably keep the magazine order, just drop the kit.

i just feel like its dumb to bug them since this is just an if i find an ar at the gunshow, and not certain, so i figured I'd post this and see what others had to say.

anyways, anyone have experience changing an order before its processed?

If you enjoyed reading about "Changing/canceling a del-ton order" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
longdayjake
November 27, 2008, 01:51 AM
you will find an ar at the gun show guaranteed. Be prepared to pay an extra $500 for it. I bet that every one you pick up the seller will say something like, "You won't be able to get these in two months." Or "The prices on these are going up every day." Sadly guys out there will believe it and buy them up anyway.

If you enjoyed reading about "Changing/canceling a del-ton order" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!