Availability of Del-Ton rifles

PDA

kcmarine
November 27, 2008, 12:53 AM
Are they cleaned out yet? Seems like their prices are still pretty decent...

If you enjoyed reading about "Availability of Del-Ton rifles" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
swmp9jrm
November 27, 2008, 06:33 PM
Don't know about complete rifles, but I've got an upper on order with them that was placed on the 13th. I'm not expecting it faster than 8-12 weeks. I think the wait depends on what you're ordering. If you want a 20" chrome lined barrel upper it's about 6-7 months. Small parts orders are shipping much faster. If you place an order now, I suspect it will be a LLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG time.

BlacklabelOP
November 27, 2008, 06:38 PM
Ordered a lower parts kit and 2 mags... order has been processing for over a month...

maxxwilde
November 27, 2008, 07:25 PM
Swmp9jrm said:Don't know about complete rifles, but I've got an upper on order with them that was placed on the 13th. I'm not expecting is faster than 8-12 weeks.

I ordered mine 1 day after youLOL We should be happy on right about the same dayLOL
To the original poster, I just checked their mainpage on the Del Ton sight and their now announcing 8 -16 weeks for all order processing. The last time I checked about a week ago and it was 6-12 weeks I think. The wait time is definately going up...

M

LiquidTension
November 28, 2008, 12:14 AM
Email I got from them last week stated they were 8-10 weeks out on everything.

kcmarine
November 28, 2008, 07:32 PM
Crap... I guess I'm gonna have to start looking around the gunstores.

If you enjoyed reading about "Availability of Del-Ton rifles" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!