Where to get spare mags for H&K P7??

PDA

oneounceload
November 27, 2008, 12:54 PM
Wife got me one of those for my birthday - came with two, looking to get some more.

Anyone know a source?

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to get spare mags for H&K P7??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
threefeathers
November 27, 2008, 01:12 PM
CDNN

usp9
November 27, 2008, 07:57 PM
Which model, M8 or PSP. The mags are not interchangable.

swwyo
November 28, 2008, 01:26 PM
I noticed several on Gun Broker and they look like a fare price. Don't expect to find a new one for less that about $55.00 and that number may be low. And that is also a good point the PSP and M8 are different mags although both are for a P7, make sure you get the right one.

Kindrox
November 28, 2008, 09:48 PM
I paid $40 each at a local shop. I don't think you should pay more from what I have seen. Of course post obama it seems everything is up in price, but come on, for a 7 round mag?

benderx4
November 29, 2008, 01:24 AM
Keep an eye on CDNN and sign up for their newsletter. Best prices I've found, especially if you can snag the "demo" ones.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to get spare mags for H&K P7??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!