my high point pistol cal carbine reveiw

PDA

X9ballX
November 27, 2008, 04:46 PM
this is by far the ugliest gun i had ever seen. and the day i got it i put 400 rounds through it just to see if it would jam.not 1 bit plus its used and i got it at a pawn shop. i looked up reveiws on it before i bought it. its reliable almost everyone agrees with that. it had a little bit of surface rust but it still fired well. i cant say anythting about its accuracy since i am a piss poor aim out of 400 shots all but one were on the outer edges of my target circle but everyone i ask seems to say its accurate around 200 yards. its a well buiilt gun other than it looks like crap. honestly i think it is the ugliest carbine ever made. it is ugly nuff said about that.

currently i am going to clean it up so that it is not as ugly then maybe learn how to shoot

If you enjoyed reading about "my high point pistol cal carbine reveiw" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gord
November 27, 2008, 04:55 PM
Get the ATI replacement stock for it. Feels much sturdier and looks much better - same style stock as the Beretta CX4.

nalioth
November 27, 2008, 04:56 PM
Don't forget it's got a lifetime warranty.

For the 1st owner or the thousandth.

X9ballX
November 27, 2008, 05:11 PM
dose that warrenty affect pawnshop bought guns?

elmerfudd
November 27, 2008, 05:15 PM
If they had made that thing from the start with the ATI stock and the capability to accept some sort of common double stacked magazine, they would have a year long waiting list just to get them.

X9ballX
November 27, 2008, 05:48 PM
yeah i got mine so i wont spend alot before the obama ban takes place

obama has no respect for the second amendment

nalioth
November 27, 2008, 05:58 PM
dose that warrenty affect pawnshop bought guns? They warrant the product for life, no matter where you bought it.

TCB in TN
November 27, 2008, 07:07 PM
I really loved mine, before my oldest son took it away from me! Ugly as sin, but shoots real nice.

X9ballX
November 27, 2008, 07:10 PM
yep i wish they had extra attachments to make em look sexy.

mio
November 27, 2008, 07:17 PM
has the .45 cal hit the market yet? im hoping to pick one up.

lipadj46
November 27, 2008, 08:55 PM
I just pulled the trigger on one (9mm carbine). My M1a is getting expensive to feed and I feel I need something a little less powerful and un-scoped for HD and plinking. For the price I'm not sure how one could go wrong especially with the real lifetime warranty. I look forward to getting it.

Jenrick
November 28, 2008, 02:07 PM
I've almost gotten one several times. If they made one in .357 sig I'd own several as HD weapons. Fun little guns.

-Jenrick

LJ-MosinFreak-Buck
November 28, 2008, 02:09 PM
How much does a hi point carbine cost?

mio
November 28, 2008, 02:22 PM
dicks has them on sale for $160 today

LJ-MosinFreak-Buck
November 28, 2008, 02:29 PM
Thank you Mio

X9ballX
November 28, 2008, 04:02 PM
How much does a hi point carbine cost?

the most i seen em for is 250 on impactguns.com cheap throw away guns

If you enjoyed reading about "my high point pistol cal carbine reveiw" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!