Has anyone seen this Holster?

PDA

WalHam
September 19, 2003, 08:40 PM
http://www.fremaholster.com/

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen or has tried this holster. It looks really interesting the way you're able to get 100% concealment and a very quick draw. I might consider ordering one, but I'm not sure how credible the company is.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Has anyone seen this Holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Standing Wolf
September 19, 2003, 09:28 PM
...approximately 1/3 of a second or less because of it's unique holster design...

People who can't distinguish between "its" and "it's" shouldn't try to sell me anything.

.45FMJoe
September 19, 2003, 09:29 PM
Amen Standing Wolf, Amen.

WalHam
September 19, 2003, 09:33 PM
After taking a better look at the site, I totally agree. I checked their FAQ section and there was only 2 questions, not to mention he/she can't spell.

BTW, can you or anyone else recommend a good CCW holster for a Walther P99 I just bought?

Thanks.

Marko Kloos
September 19, 2003, 11:02 PM
BTW, can you or anyone else recommend a good CCW holster for a Walther P99 I just bought?

If you're interested, I have a Don Hume PCCH holster for a Walther P99 that's up for sale.

http://www.donhume.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DH&Product_Code=PCCH&Category_Code=CH

nemesis
September 19, 2003, 11:26 PM
It looks really interesting the way you're able to get 100% concealment and a very quick draw.

The Queen Isabella Causeway is the only bridge between South Padre Island and Port Isabel and I could let you have it for a great price, if you're interested. Please let me know as I can only keep it available for a few days and then I'm going to put it on the open market.

WalHam
September 20, 2003, 01:09 AM
nemesis, are you sure you don't want to jump off it? :neener:

BluesBear
September 20, 2003, 01:25 AM
These holsters work just fine IF you have the time to stick your off-hand into your off-side pocket and push it up and IF you only want to carry your weapon in an 11 o'clock cross-draw position.

Heaven forbid you need your weapon while carrying a bag of groceries or, God forbid, something as important as a child.

As for me I'll stick with a good only-one-hand-needed-to-draw holster. Besides my off side pocket is reserved for my NAA .22WMR.

:neener:

Lancel
September 20, 2003, 01:48 AM
Not a good idea to deal with a business that doesn't show a street address.

Larry

WalHam
September 20, 2003, 09:24 AM
Has anyone tried the Milt Sparks or Haugen Leather holsters? I've also seen the kydex holsters from Sidearmor and Comp-Tac. Anyone have an opinion on any of these? Are the kydex holsters uncomfortable, and sholuld I stick with leather?

Thanks for your help. :)

bubbygator
September 20, 2003, 10:25 AM
It doesn't appear to me that the holster is truly concealed. It is just hidden from waist-level sight behind the belt. If one has the advantage of having one's eyes above the waist-level, one might think "What is that big black bulgy thing that I see behind your belt?"

However, I think it's a great idea for a movie. I think it should be named "Taxi", and should star Robert DeNiro practicing his draws in front of a mirror.

If you enjoyed reading about "Has anyone seen this Holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!