sigma

PDA

shiftyer1
November 27, 2008, 10:22 PM
I'm getting bit on the web of my hand during firing. What am I doing wrong? Also is there a slipon available that might cure this?

If you enjoyed reading about "sigma" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Borch
November 27, 2008, 10:49 PM
I used to have this problem with my Glock 23 until I bought a Crimson Trace grip for it but I have never had this issue when shooting my brother's Sigma 40VE. Do you have really big hands?

shiftyer1
November 27, 2008, 10:58 PM
No not at all my hands are kinda medium I guess

basicblur
November 27, 2008, 11:00 PM
Might try a Hogue HandAll?
http://www.getgrip.com/main/overview/handall.html

Got one on a few of my guns (including my Sigma) just for increased grip.

Padri
November 27, 2008, 11:19 PM
You could get an inner tube from a mountain bike and fit it over the grip. Hogue makes the Handall that will fit. Decal grips makes a good alternative. I woule recommend getting a Glock, S&W M&P, or Ruger SR 9.

Dot_mdb
November 28, 2008, 12:12 AM
I don't own a Sigma, I do own a Glock 23. I think the only way the slide could bite the web of you hand would be if you are using some kind of thumbs high grip. With the thumb of the shooting hand down away from the slide it should be quite impossible to have any interference with the slide.

Bill

mljdeckard
November 28, 2008, 12:37 AM
I despise the Sigma, but while I had one, I used a Handall on both it and my Glock 22.

shiftyer1
November 28, 2008, 11:20 PM
No it's not slide bite. The grip is uncomfortable at that spot and i'm looking for cushion at that point. I will check into some of the slip on grips mentioned. Thank you for the replys

If you enjoyed reading about "sigma" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!