Where to get a AR stripped lower

PDA

RoxboroRedneck
November 28, 2008, 04:28 PM
Does anyone know anywhere that has them in stock? I would prefer RRA, Bushmaster or S&W. Everywhere I have called today is closed for Thanksgiving still. After I bought my current AR it has become my favorite rifle and with the thought of them being banned I would rather have another(just like thousands of other people apparently) My dad is going to buy me one for Christmas, but everywhere I find is on backorder

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to get a AR stripped lower" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cbrgator
November 28, 2008, 04:32 PM
gunbroker?

RoxboroRedneck
November 28, 2008, 04:36 PM
I looked on there but to get one of the manufacturers I would prefer costs an arm and a leg. I hate to pay that much for one but am probably going to have to in the long run.
I have never heard of CMMG are they any good?

cbrgator
November 28, 2008, 04:40 PM
Yes, CMMG is just as good as the other brands you listed. You are definitely not going to get the price you want. You're 3 weeks too late for that.

RP88
November 28, 2008, 04:41 PM
CMMG is one of if not the best non-Colt/LMT/Noveske choice according to the chart, but as far as lowers go, it won't really matter. they're all made the same - but with different logos.

RoxboroRedneck
November 28, 2008, 04:44 PM
Very true on the 3weeks to late, prices skyrocketed overnight. It is definitely a sellers market

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to get a AR stripped lower" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!