oops on the duck stamp

PDA

paintballdude902
November 28, 2008, 04:15 PM
i read today the the number that comes with the new self adhesive duck stamps has an 8 first instead of second(872 instead of 782 i think)

apparently it is a number for a sexline instead of the feds

and......they are going to continue to issue them they estimated a reprint would cost 300,000 and the feds say they would rather spend the money on conservation good for them

If you enjoyed reading about "oops on the duck stamp" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WardenWolf
November 28, 2008, 07:57 PM
Haha. Oops. That's happened a few times. Sex lines specifically request numbers that are close to major call generators for this reason.

moosehunt
November 29, 2008, 03:17 PM
Did you try the number? How else do you know it's really a nooky line--other than the fact that every magazine & newspaper that deals with hunting has been reporting on it for the past 2 months. Please report.

paintballdude902
November 29, 2008, 10:58 PM
moose didnt know that i just look at outdoorlife for december and it was in there

moosehunt
December 2, 2008, 01:51 AM
So call it--and let us know the results!!!!

qajaq59
December 2, 2008, 06:26 AM
Actually the government owns that hot line and they figure it will help reduce our taxes. :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "oops on the duck stamp" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!