Question for KelTec PF-9 owners

PDA

skoro
November 28, 2008, 07:23 PM
I'm considering one for pocket carry. Do you use a pocket holster for yours, and if so, what have you found that works best?

If not, how does it ride in your pocket?

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Question for KelTec PF-9 owners" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jocko
November 28, 2008, 07:56 PM
the desantis nemesis seems to be the pocket holster of choice. works great, price is super

desantis.com

presspuller
November 28, 2008, 07:56 PM
I would not recommend pocket carring anything without a holster.
Yes I use one but to me the Pf-9 is about too big to pocket carry but if it works for you then go for it.

gbelleh
November 28, 2008, 08:05 PM
I have a pocket holster that can fit the PF-9 (some cheap Uncle Mike's or something), but I almost never pocket carry it. It works much better IWB for me. It completely disappears under a t-shirt and is so flat and light, I easily forget it's there.

Common Tater
November 28, 2008, 08:05 PM
I bought a D. M. Bullard pocket holster for mine but soon realized that the PF-9 is just a little too large to carry in my pocket.

jocko
November 28, 2008, 08:14 PM
if it fits inside your front pocket, IT AIN'T TO BIG.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question for KelTec PF-9 owners" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!