Optics/Scope recommendation?

PDA

zombienerd
November 30, 2008, 11:52 AM
In a week or two (as soon as the bonus arrives), I'm picking up one of these:
http://www.masterpiecearms.com/proddetail.php?prod=MPA20ST-A&cat=10

It comes with a rail, the rail obscures the (from what I've heard) useless sights on the gun.

I can't afford any more than $30-40 for a scope/optics after the price of the gun, and I have no problem with upgrading later...

So, what is a really cheap setup that would mount on that rail without buying extra mounting gear...

It really only needs to last a month or two, I just want to be able to go shoot the day I get it, and be somewhere near the actual target :) I'd be happy with a cheap red dot, or holographic, but I have no issue with a 2x or 3x scope either.

Do you think an airsoft red dot would handle a few hundred rounds from a 9mm? How horrid is the accuracy on them?

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Optics/Scope recommendation?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
lefteyedom
November 30, 2008, 03:06 PM
What is this buffalo rifle going to cost you?

97guns
November 30, 2008, 03:09 PM
get a simmons red dot for around $30

zombienerd
November 30, 2008, 03:33 PM
What is this buffalo rifle going to cost you?

Never heard to it referred to as a "buffalo rifle" :P But it's going to be about $600 after price, shipping, FFL cost, and the "optional" muzzle brake.

If you enjoyed reading about "Optics/Scope recommendation?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!