thr and thr us

PDA

agd1953
November 30, 2008, 09:58 PM
Are these the same or different websites. I really like thr but thrus leaves me kind of cold. It does not seem like the same people. what' up?

If you enjoyed reading about "thr and thr us" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rbernie
November 30, 2008, 10:00 PM
THR.org is the original site and THR.us is a sister site, created by Oleg Volk when ownership of THR.org wound up in dispute.

Both serve the same mission statement, albiet at two different URLs.

http://www.thehighroad.org/announcement.php?f=2

akhooters7
November 30, 2008, 10:03 PM
but it seems that if you post on one it doesn't show up on the other and you must remember which one you were on.....

rbernie
November 30, 2008, 10:10 PM
Absolutely - they are literally different sites. Many folk participate on both, but many of us find that too onerous and pick one or t'other.

To each their own.

JImbothefiveth
November 30, 2008, 11:05 PM
This site seems to have higher traffic than .US, and so you should get responses faster.

However, I read both, since they have different threads.

hso
December 1, 2008, 12:22 AM
There's a stickie on this at the top of Tech Support, but the short answer is that they are two different sites since Oleg left and started another site.

If you enjoyed reading about "thr and thr us" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!