.204 uppers for Ar-15

PDA

bigcountry15
November 30, 2008, 10:40 PM
Has anyone had any success for the .204 uppers in ar-15's with atleast MOA accuracy? If so throw me some brands and details!

Thanks,

Bigcountry

If you enjoyed reading about ".204 uppers for Ar-15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kind of Blued
November 30, 2008, 11:16 PM
It seems like most of these are made with an identical setup available in .223. I'd expect that one could achieve similar accuracy, if not identical, to the .223 uppers assembled from same-quality materials.

I don't think the cartridges are different enough to really make a difference. Nevertheless, I'd like to see what some .204 users have to say as well.

The boolits sure do go fast. ;)

Cohibra45
December 1, 2008, 02:35 PM
My gunsmith/dealer shoots his .204R a lot and his AR (LMT MRP) is getting less than 1/2 MOA!!! If you would like to contact him, here is his website:

http://www.greygoosegunsmithing.com/

Of course, his optics cost more than the rifle and that always helps, but, he has used it to hunt with very good success!!! Ask for Norris.

If you enjoyed reading about ".204 uppers for Ar-15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!