H&r 22 pistol schematic

PDA

woodsguns
December 1, 2008, 06:15 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE SCEMATIC OR EVEN A PICTURE OF THE H&R 22 PISTOL. CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT ANYWHERE. :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "H&r 22 pistol schematic" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jcwit
December 1, 2008, 06:39 PM
Why are you yelling at us?

thunder173
December 1, 2008, 06:41 PM
google Gun Parts umrich....they have a batch of the old H&R schematics you can print out,....

Take you cap's lock off.....some folks find it offensive,....others could give a rip,.....

Thunder173

jcwit
December 1, 2008, 06:57 PM
Here's an idea, check out www.rediscovered-shooting-treasures.com. They have reprints of the orginal manuals for older and collectable guns. BTW welcome aboard.

buckeye8
December 1, 2008, 11:19 PM
You should have no problem finding a schematic by simply googling the model number. I have an old H&R Model 650 and was easily able to find a free digital copy of its manual as well as a schematic, and the 650 was far from the most popular model of H&R .22 from what I gather.

Wolfebyte
December 1, 2008, 11:31 PM
Might try Steve's Pages.. He may have one..

http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Jim K
December 2, 2008, 08:13 PM
Woodsguns said "pistol" which led me to think the gun was not a revolver, but I now see he said ".22" and H&R never made a .22 autoloader, though they did make some single shot .22 pistols.

I think we need more information and/or a picture.

Jim

woodsguns
December 3, 2008, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the help. Still no luck finding a schematic. I found it in a book under H&R 22 Special. Revolver, double action, introduced as model 944 later model was 945.

rcmodel
December 3, 2008, 06:08 PM
Shirley there must be one here close enough to use!

http://www.e-gunparts.com/model.asp?idDept=101

I know, don't call you Shirley! :D

rcmodel

If you enjoyed reading about "H&r 22 pistol schematic" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!