walther pps 9mm

PDA

gunflask
December 1, 2008, 05:44 PM
anyone has any experience with this pistol? if so I'd like to know if they had any problems with the pistol constantly jamming on them. I know they are nice and slim too. thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "walther pps 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
2RCO
December 1, 2008, 05:52 PM
They're great I have one that I shoot frequently. Some don't like the mag release on the trigger guard I do. It's not a high cap gun so others don't like that. It's readily concealble for most uses.

Also I'm a 1911 nut so for me to praise anything that's not a steel slabsides means I really like it.

bddeuce
December 1, 2008, 07:06 PM
They are a really nice carry pistol - on my short list of future purchases. I'm not sure if I would go for the 9 or 40. Has anyone shot a 40?

rhinoh
December 1, 2008, 07:57 PM
I have both the 40 and the 9, to be honest, they feel about the same to me, which is a good thing.

Crimp
December 2, 2008, 01:27 PM
You might want to look here:

PPS Owners Forum (http://ppstalk.com/forum/)

bddeuce
December 3, 2008, 06:39 PM
Awesome feedback rhinoh - .40 it is!

If you enjoyed reading about "walther pps 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!