help M1A NM for sale in local paper

PDA

TTAmoneypit
December 2, 2008, 07:47 AM
is $950 a good price?

I really shouldn't buy it since i've already spent over $2,000 on reloading supplies and loaded ammo last month but i think this price is too good to pass up

I could always resell it to make some money later

um well if it's still legal to do that in communist USA

If you enjoyed reading about "help M1A NM for sale in local paper" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
marktx
December 2, 2008, 08:06 AM
Seems a little too good

madcratebuilder
December 2, 2008, 08:19 AM
Even a Chinese Noroco is worth that. Their forged receiver is a excellent part to start a build from. If it's an SA still a great price unless the barrel is shot out and the bedding is junk. Check for any usgi parts, they are worth their weight in gold.

natescout
December 2, 2008, 11:30 AM
$950. is a steal for a m14 style rifle

30Cal
December 2, 2008, 11:55 AM
Good deal, even if it's a loaded model and not a NM.

Tarvis
December 2, 2008, 12:04 PM
Sounds like a steal to me.

Match14
December 2, 2008, 12:35 PM
Be sure to check the condition of the bore, and look it over good. It's possible it may be at reduced price for a reason. Or perhaps the seller is just down on their luck.

lipadj46
December 2, 2008, 12:42 PM
Jump on that as fast as you can even if just to flip it on GB. Give it a good once over though check the bore and the barrel to see if its shot out. Unlikely but the price is real good so better to be safe.

DRYHUMOR
December 2, 2008, 05:44 PM
For comparison, there's one in the classifieds paper here.
Realtree camo, loaded standard, NM front sight, 11 GI 20 rd mags for $1998.00.

I would say go look at the one you posted about...

and carry some cash with...

just in case. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "help M1A NM for sale in local paper" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!