How do we address THR members with mental health issues?

PDA

Timradcliffe345
December 2, 2008, 08:36 PM
Please see the following threads:

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=406366

http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=5085253&posted=1

I am not a mental health professional. The OP in the above threads has started several threads that are very disturbing. Please scrutinize his posts if you wish. What can we as an online community do to help these individuals before things get out of hand?

If you enjoyed reading about "How do we address THR members with mental health issues?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
FoMoGo
December 2, 2008, 08:41 PM
Seems like a typical Cajun to me. :D

Jim

Loomis
December 2, 2008, 08:43 PM
Oh please. I think it's funny

Bobarino
December 2, 2008, 08:45 PM
umm, i think you're blowing it out of proportion. he has a twisted sense of humor to be sure, but i still chuckled. lighten up. its a squirrel and some gi-joe guys. sheesh.

Bobby

jdc1244
December 2, 2008, 08:46 PM
Seems like a typical Cajun to me.

Having lived in Louisiana for many years it’s possible… ;):)

I suspect an attention-seeking troll, however.

camslam
December 2, 2008, 08:50 PM
Those in glass houses, shouldn't being throwing stones. :rolleyes:

The squirrel posts were interesting, comical, and make you do a double take, but calling someone mentally disturbed is a bit rash in my opinion.

What's your problem with the guy?

His posts are much less alarming to me than the numerous THR members that always seem to lean on the side of being more anti gun rights, than pro gun rights.

camslam
December 2, 2008, 08:53 PM
On second thought, perhaps we should petition the OP to change the title to:

"How do we address THR members that have waaaaayyyy too much time on their hands?"

indoorsoccerfrea
December 2, 2008, 08:55 PM
As long as he's doing something with the squirrels I see no problem with it. If he was killing them just to play with them, that may be an issue. I'm guessing he's eating them or they're a nuisance.
Personally I think they're funny.

7.62X25mm
December 2, 2008, 08:57 PM

With a great deal of discretion, good manners, and diplomacy. It sounds to me like he's got a gun . . .

:D

Geno
December 2, 2008, 08:57 PM
Timradcliffe345 asked:

Doc2005 asked (answered):

Are you talking to me?! Are you talking to me?!?! <<ROTF, smirking my butt off>>.

Matrix187
December 2, 2008, 09:00 PM
Some news just got released: PETA and the ALF have a hit out on this guy...:neener:

AK103K
December 2, 2008, 09:04 PM
It sounds to me like he's got a gun . . .
And from the pics, quite willing to use it. Better tuck your tail in. :)

Larry Ashcraft
December 2, 2008, 09:05 PM
:rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "How do we address THR members with mental health issues?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!