Plaxico Burress

PDA

SHusky57
December 4, 2008, 08:05 AM
http://cbs2.com/national/plaxico.burress.shot.2.876981.html

I am sure everyone has heard the news.
anyway, my 2 cents
a) Glocks need holsters
b) I prefer my firearms (other than DAO revolvers) to have safeties for this very reason
and
c) even with a CCW permit, you can't carry into establishments whose primary revenue is alcohol. Henessy and sprite is nice, Whiskey and Glock makes you get shot.... by yourself. :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Plaxico Burress" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kong1911
December 4, 2008, 08:19 AM
When I first heard this news, I told the wife that I would bet 100 bux he was carrying a glock. A glock in the pocket is about as safe as a 7 yr. old behind the wheel of my truck.....

foghornl
December 4, 2008, 08:48 AM
Alcohol and gunpowder don't mix any better than alcohol & car keys...

geronimo509
December 4, 2008, 08:53 AM
Additionally, he was wearing sweatpants, probably didnt tie them at the top and sure they were falling well below his hips. adding a glock in a sweatpants pocket is kinda funny. Again like Kong, except i told my brother, that it was probably a gun without a safety and he prolly just stuck it in his waistband. I was pretty close. both ways are equally dangerous.

wyocarp
December 4, 2008, 09:43 AM
Even my glocks don't go bang without me pulling the trigger. Are some of you experiencing something different? This event had little to do with a gun and a lot to do with an idiot in a bar. I wish natural selection worked better sometimes.

Art Eatman
December 4, 2008, 09:46 AM
If you want to talk about Glocks/safety/holsters, hey, you can find the proper forum.

P.B.'s problems aren't THR problems.

If you enjoyed reading about "Plaxico Burress" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!