P232 Thin Rubber Grips

PDA

JaxNovice
December 6, 2008, 02:29 PM
I am in the process of scouring the web for a good deal on a P232 and I saw a picture (which of course I now cannot find) of a P232 that had on really thin rubber grips. I have always thought that the p232 had fat grips and the thin ones really caught my fancy.

Anyone know where I can find them?

If you enjoyed reading about "P232 Thin Rubber Grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
usp9
December 6, 2008, 02:54 PM
I'm not aware of any aftermarket rubber grips other than the Hogue, but they aren't really thinner.

IMTHDUKE
December 6, 2008, 03:11 PM
Let me know if you find them...I might have an interest....as was posted, the Hogue one are all I have now.

Marcus L.
December 6, 2008, 03:25 PM
Never seen a P232 with rubbers on them other than the Hogue wrap around one with the finger grooves. Is it possible that the person who owned that P232 just cut off the finger groves and left the panels intact? All you'd have to do is make a cut to match the factory plastic grips and you're in business.

outerlimit
December 6, 2008, 03:28 PM
Could you post the picture please? I'd really like to see these too.

If you enjoyed reading about "P232 Thin Rubber Grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!