Best online Sigma price

PDA

sogarimfire
December 7, 2008, 04:57 PM
Hey guys I looking to purchase a new Smith &Wesson SW9VE Sigma.Who has the best online prices?The best I have seen is $290 with one mag online.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best online Sigma price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bullnettles
December 7, 2008, 10:58 PM
I understand you're looking for online price, but if you have a Cabela's anywhere near you, I'd check them out. $250 after MIR w/4 hi-cap mags in a .40 caliber. Sorry I couldn't help on the online part.

old_ironsights
December 8, 2008, 01:25 PM
http://cdnninvestments.com/dowournewcat.html

ZO6Vettever
December 8, 2008, 02:42 PM
$290. is a good deal and they come with 2-10 or 2-16 round mags. There is also a rebate now for $50. or 2-mags. They are $339. at Buds with free shipping.

Davek1977
December 9, 2008, 05:30 AM
i'm not sure how common Runnings Farm and Fleet stores that carry guns are....but I recently bought a Sigma 9ve at the local one, for 300 even....then I got a 50 dollar gift card that could be used towards the gun purchase (included with ALL firearm purchases). Combine that with a $50 rebate, and I walked out of the store witha NIB Sigma for 200 plus tax!! For what its worth, the display model had a price tag of $329, the one they got me from the backroom was marked $350, but rang up at the register for $299!!! Needless to say, I was happy to pay what I paid! How many non-Hi Point shooters have gotten a reliable name-brand 9mm with a lifetime warranty for 200 bucks? Nothing against Hipoint, as I pondered buying one and still might at some point....one can never have too many guns!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Best online Sigma price" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!