NRA Endorsed Insurance Programs

PDA

Rossshady120
December 8, 2008, 12:23 AM
so i just re joined because my membership has bin expired since i was a little kid and there talking about the NRA Endorsed Insurance Programs i have all that good stuff but they talk about the 1,000 gun insurance is it real worth to sign up or is it non sense?

http://www.nraendorsedinsurance.com/

As an NRA Member in good standing, you're now entitled to $6,000.00 in NO COST benefits ($11,000.00 for Life Members). You cannot be turned down.

But activation is required for this complimentary privilege.

* $5,000.00 NO COST Accident Benefit:
Your loved ones will receive a check for $5,000.00 ($10,000.00 for Life Members) if you fall victim to a fatal covered accident. No strings attached. No cost involved.
* $1,000.00 NO COST ArmsCare Benefit:
Lock in an exclusive NRA safety net for your firearms. Protects against theft … loss … or damage. Of course, no registration of your guns or serial numbers are required.

they keep saying no cost to you

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA Endorsed Insurance Programs" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
December 8, 2008, 12:24 AM
OT for Legal

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA Endorsed Insurance Programs" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!