So is this where all TFL refugees ended up?

PDA

WheelMan
September 22, 2003, 02:14 AM
Or is there another spin off board?

just curious

I'm aware of shootersville.net. That's the biggest board I know of besides this one. Are there any other high traffic general firearm boards out there?

If you enjoyed reading about "So is this where all TFL refugees ended up?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
citizen
September 22, 2003, 02:34 AM
You mean there are OTHER boards??!!!!!:what: :eek:

WheelMan
September 22, 2003, 02:49 AM
It's only a rumor

Double Maduro
September 22, 2003, 04:11 AM
Not all, just the smart, good looking ones.

DM

Okiecruffler
September 22, 2003, 05:03 AM
And those of us who snuck in the back door when no one was looking.

MuzzleBlast
September 22, 2003, 09:42 AM
So is this where all TFL refugees ended up? Yeah. So what took you so long to find us?

DorGunR
September 22, 2003, 09:55 AM
Yeah, but we are still missing a lot of the old timers........:(

XavierBreath
September 22, 2003, 10:19 AM
This is the general vicinity.............

foghornl
September 22, 2003, 10:57 AM
Most of 'em ended up around here somewhere.....

Tag
September 22, 2003, 12:50 PM
I like GlockTalk too :neener:

Smoke
September 22, 2003, 02:40 PM
Shhhhhhh .....I'm incogneto.

I was Cowdogpete at TFL. Changed I.D.'s so no one would notice.....

Crap, I just blew my cover didn't I? :banghead:

4v50 Gary
September 22, 2003, 08:34 PM
Go forth & mutliply. That's what Rich told us to do.

Hand_Rifle_Guy
September 22, 2003, 08:47 PM
They do not discriminate against the mad here, so I live here. ;)

Other boards lack class. Can't imagine why anyone would be anywhere BUT here.

Do we qualify as big board? I was under the impression that Glocktalk and AR-15.com were pretty big, and a lot of milSlurpers and Crufflers hang out at FAL-Files.com, but I don't actually know how the numbers compare, and I don't much care.

This place is the highest quality board there is, and I don't feel like dividing my attention onto someplace with a higher noise quotient.

Okiecruffler
September 22, 2003, 10:59 PM
More members don't make a better board, especially on the internet. Too many yahoos have access. I've hung out at several of the C&R oriented boards, but I needed an asbestos monitor to protect from the continual flame wars. I'm keeping my buttocks here were folks are civil.

Amegatek
September 22, 2003, 11:07 PM
I migrated here from TFL. I also frequent 1911 Forum, Ruger Forums, and The Firing Range.

WheelMan
September 22, 2003, 11:08 PM
Very true, but more members does mean a faster thread turnover which is good if you're in a line of work with a lot of downtime. :)

MuzzleBlast. I think I registered here the day it came online... or close to, I've been here, just never asked around before :)

jimpeel
September 22, 2003, 11:11 PM
Most of us fled to the firing range http://www.thefiringrange.com but the traffic was light; and when THR fired up we fled again.

swifter
September 23, 2003, 12:18 AM
Well, yup...:confused:

Tom:D

Tamara
September 23, 2003, 12:25 AM
Welcome home! :cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "So is this where all TFL refugees ended up?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!