New to me kahr k9!

PDA

hossdaniels
December 13, 2008, 04:24 PM
I saw this used k9 at the local gander moutain begging for a home. I couldn't resist. A little hoster wear and $500 otd. I know I probaby got stuck on the price, but have wanted one of these for a long time, and haven't seen any new ones for sale locally for under $750. Anyhow only 60 rds thru it, so far flawless and comfy to shoot for a tiny lil 9, that steel comes in handy when shooting it. I'm pretty sure its more accurate than my m&p9, atleast with the ww ammo.

If you enjoyed reading about "New to me kahr k9!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sniper7369
December 13, 2008, 04:51 PM
Nice score man. I've been wanting to pick up a Kahr myself, but I haven't been able to find any used ones around here.

obiwan1
December 13, 2008, 05:56 PM
after complete break in you'll love it. My early production K40 is excellent and is my preferred "low profile" carry gun. :cool:

glk23
December 13, 2008, 07:17 PM
Bought my K9 three years ago and love carrying it during the summer when I want something smaller than my Glock 23. Only problems I had was during the 250 rd break in period. The all mental Kahrs are by far the best models they make.

RickW
December 13, 2008, 07:34 PM
I have a CW40 with around 1k rounds through it, I did have a problem with a broken follower and that was promptly replaced. I love mine.

AZGlock13
December 13, 2008, 08:05 PM
Congrats on the K9. I have a K9 that I brought used as well and found it to be a great IWB carry pistol.

bluemalibu
December 13, 2008, 09:11 PM
Good job! I too am a Kahr-nut, currently wringing out three flavors... P9, P45, and CW40.

CPshooter
December 14, 2008, 05:35 AM
I'm not a fan of the polymer Kahr guns, but I think you got yourself a good deal with that K9. Now post some stinkin' pics!

possum
December 14, 2008, 11:54 AM
congrats on the kahr, and good choice going with the steel framed model. i have a k40 and i couldn't be happier. i carry it alot, and really need to shoot it more than i do. great gun, reliable as heck and easy to ccw.

If you enjoyed reading about "New to me kahr k9!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!