Looking for some help.

PDA

mrmom61
December 13, 2008, 05:28 PM
I'm looking at Ruger and Eaa 9mm pistols. The Ruger's are cheaper and built solid so why would I choose a Eaa?

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for some help." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GLI45
December 14, 2008, 11:42 PM
Between myself, my son, and my wife we currently own four Rugar revolvers (2 - .357 and 2 - .44 mag.) and I used to have a Ruger 9mm semi-auto. All are good handguns. Rugged, well built, and reliable. Ruger is a good choice. Having said that I also have an EAA Witness Compact 9mm that has performed very well. Used it to qualify for my CHL and shot 249/250, so no compaints about accuracy. You would probably be happy with either, but if you can save a few bucks with the Ruger, go for it. The bottom line is which one feels better in your hand. Also, if have a local range that rents guns, try and shoot both brands prior to purchase.

janobles14
December 15, 2008, 01:30 AM
not much to add. pick the one that feels better. wow...not much at all to add. lol :)

i prefer rugers. as a matter of fact, i LOVE them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for some help." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!