Best place to buy OEM Glock 27 barrel?

PDA

Harold Mayo
December 14, 2008, 05:23 PM
I picked up a used G33 for cheap, wanting to try out the round. I expected to dislike it because of what I thought the recoil would be like but, as it turns out, the subcompact spring arrangement actually makes it recoil LESS than my G23. My problem is lack of readily-available ammo. I keep a stock of 9mm and .45 ACP but I don't plan on buying a bunch of .357 Sig ammo just for one pistol. I DO, however, keep a small stock of .40 S&W and it's more readily available locally.

I DO NOT want to mess with the aftermarket barrels. I want an OEM Glock 27 barrel. Anyone know the cheapest place to buy one? Can't seem to catch one on the boards anywhere.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best place to buy OEM Glock 27 barrel?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
oneounceload
December 14, 2008, 05:45 PM
did you call Glock?

Harold Mayo
December 14, 2008, 06:59 PM
Finding one isn't a problem. I'm just seeing if anyone has found the cheapest place.

gb6491
December 14, 2008, 07:29 PM
Express Police Supply has them for $116.99 (with free shipping on orders over $49.99): http://www.ombexpress.com/product~cat~426501601~sku~GA644.asp
Regards,
Greg

Beren
December 14, 2008, 08:08 PM
If you have your C&R FFL, Midway has a slightly better price than Express Police Supply on that item.

Harold Mayo
December 14, 2008, 08:17 PM
I can go dealer through Brownells but I don't have an account with Midway. It looks like the $110-120 neighborhood is pretty much what I'm going to have to pay unless I stumble upon one that someone has for sale online.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best place to buy OEM Glock 27 barrel?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!