Best magazine belt holders?

PDA

Agent-J
December 14, 2008, 09:01 PM
Who makes some good mag holders that you can clip to your belt?

If you enjoyed reading about "Best magazine belt holders?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
1SOW
December 14, 2008, 11:57 PM
BEST?
For what gun's Magazine?
Single or double stack?
Competition or carry?

Bad Penny 03
December 15, 2008, 12:17 AM
Mag pouches?

Treo
December 15, 2008, 12:19 AM
I use an $8.00 Uncle Mike's I have the option of clipping it to my belt or using the belt loops and it looks like a Gerber/Leatherman tool case.

trackaddict88
December 15, 2008, 05:01 AM
Good idea Treo. I was gonna try a Comptac but I like this better. Why didn't I think of that. KISS:o:D TA

CZ223
December 15, 2008, 06:26 PM
open top double mag pouch. It has two very rugged snaps that secure it to your belt. There is no danger of the mags falling out of this thing. I need to break it in a little. I had a Don Hume clip on that I love but I lost it, or rather I have misplaced it and the mag full of ammo that was in it for the last three months or so.:banghead:

tiders
December 16, 2008, 09:23 AM
Safariland has a thing called CD-Auto. It could be what you are looking for.

http://www.safariland.com/product.aspx?pid=CD-Auto

I'm curious mysefelf to see if it'll fit a Walther P88C mag.

Treo
December 16, 2008, 03:55 PM
Good idea Treo. I was gonna try a Comptac but I like this better.

they're a nice little codura nylon pouch and they don't look like magazine pouches. As a matter of fact I actually do carry my Gerber in one as well.

BlindJustice
December 16, 2008, 04:46 PM
Milt SParks #IPS - it;s a single IWB but has a belt loop w.snap.
THe part of it against the body extends up above the top of
the mag. so the mag doesn't dig into your side.

R-

GRIZ22
December 16, 2008, 05:39 PM
If you carry more than one spare magazine I suggest getting 2 single mag pouches. They sit flatter on your belt. I would also advise against a clip type attachment having lost more than one mag and mag holder that way. DeSantis makes nice stuff check their website. The open top mag holders are very secure and I never lost a magazine during the 20+ years I've used them. Superior quality and I can pass them on to my grandchildren with my guns.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best magazine belt holders?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!