History Channel Extreem marksman

PDA

jackslayer
December 15, 2008, 11:39 PM
Watched some of this show last night. I was in TV heaven. A competitive marksman shot his pistol at a rate of 667 founds per minute. It looked like he was bump-firing the thing. Anyone else bump-fired their pistol? I would like to try but afraid I'd shoot myself

If you enjoyed reading about "History Channel Extreem marksman" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Beagle-zebub
December 15, 2008, 11:45 PM
Well, if you only load two or three in the mag, you'll run dry before the gun could turn on you.

FoMoGo
December 15, 2008, 11:51 PM
Damn... missed it...

Jim

chrissmallwood
December 16, 2008, 09:47 AM
I think Ive seen that show. If I remember right it was Jerry Miculek that did that and he was bump firing a 1911. It was pretty impressive.

12Bravo20
December 16, 2008, 10:09 AM
Yes it was Jerry Miculek and he also shot 12 rounds out of a revolver blind folded under 6 seconds (one reload and all hit the steal target at both 5 and 10 yards). It was a good show that the History Channel runs every so often.

uh-oh
December 16, 2008, 10:17 AM
I DVR'd it and watched it again last night. I love how they show parts of the Ft. Benning 3-gun match on a "mainstream" channel. I think it puts out there for the uninitiated we're not just a bunch of hillbillies firing off muskets in the woods or sawing down Bambi with a full-auto EBR.

If you enjoyed reading about "History Channel Extreem marksman" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!