Can a moderator or the admin please help me here.....

PDA

hotwheelz
December 17, 2008, 07:58 PM
I havent been getting emails for some time now. 2mnth ago and switched the email address to have things sent to got things figured went back to the original email provider. I go to the "user cp" link at the top of the page and it shows my correct email address but still not recieveing any. Is there away you guys could reset my email and password if need be and send it to me ?? Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Can a moderator or the admin please help me here....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
December 17, 2008, 08:28 PM
If your email address is correct, there is no reason to reset anything. Your password doesn't enter into the equation at all after you've logged in.

You might try unsubscribing to all threads, deleting all of your THR cookies(there is often more than 1), and starting again by subscribing to a high activity thread just to see if it's working.

I don't know what changing an email address does to subscriptions.

If you enjoyed reading about "Can a moderator or the admin please help me here....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!