What cap is Ruger sending to owners of recalled LCP's?

PDA

Lone_Gunman
December 18, 2008, 09:21 PM
What does the cap look like? Just curious. I was browsing the Ruger website and got to wondering.

If you enjoyed reading about "What cap is Ruger sending to owners of recalled LCP's?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P90shooter
December 18, 2008, 09:35 PM
What hat are you talking about?

Step 3 - We will install the new hammer mechanism, plus some other functional upgrades that we added since the LCP’s introduction, and return your LCP to you, all FREE of charge. When we do, we also will send you a FREE magazine with the new finger grip extension as a “thank you” for your patience and cooperation. We will make every effort to return your pistol within one week of receipt.

I didnt see anything on the recall about a cap.

Lone_Gunman
December 18, 2008, 09:36 PM
People have reported that they are getting a free cap also.

P90shooter
December 18, 2008, 09:57 PM
Hey if thats the case cool beans! Im just hoping they fix the other issues im having with this little guy too.

bensdad
December 18, 2008, 10:39 PM
My net-fu is weak, so I can't post a pic. I got a cap. It is the suck. It says,

TheRUGER
LCP

Yes, the word, "The" is there. It's dumb. Oh well, it was free, and it will shade my eyes while I win the bug-gun every week next summer. :D

XD9WBT
December 19, 2008, 09:56 AM
I wonder what will break on the hat? :neener:

Lone_Gunman
December 19, 2008, 10:14 AM
Nothing is really broken on the LCP. The Kel Tec 380 is exactly the same. Its just that Ruger is wanting to tweak the LCP for safety reasons, and Kel Tec cannot afford to do so.

regal
December 19, 2008, 11:11 AM
Kel-tec cannot afford to do so? You mean Ruger can't afford NOT to do so.

If you enjoyed reading about "What cap is Ruger sending to owners of recalled LCP's?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!