is AR15.com down ?

PDA

Captain Scarlet
September 23, 2003, 01:34 PM
I havent been able to view it for two days? :cuss:

If you enjoyed reading about "is AR15.com down ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Matthew_Q
September 23, 2003, 01:35 PM
ARFCOM isn't down, it's been running REAL slow today, tho...

4v50 Gary
September 23, 2003, 01:56 PM
Yep, it's slow. Now we can't learn about the ongoing adventures of Piccolo's Seeing Eye Cat. :(

Ian Sean
September 23, 2003, 04:28 PM
No more lurking, they want you to register (if you are not already that is). Darn trolls.

Kamicosmos
September 23, 2003, 08:22 PM
And what really burns me, although it's my fault for not registering sooner, is you can't register with a hotmail or yahoo type free email account. I've been lurking there for the past couple of years, just never got around to registering. And now I can't. :( Don't have a pop mail account cause I'm sick of viruses. (OT- anyone know how to setup a mail server on a linux box? perhaps I could run my own pop mail....)

(Although I'm almost certain I posted in their handgun forum a few times....Hmmmm.)

If you enjoyed reading about "is AR15.com down ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!