What about a Club for...

PDA

orchidhunter
December 19, 2008, 11:18 PM
What about a Club for the Ruger LCP uncompensated beta testors? Looks like they are a lot of them out there. orchidhunter

If you enjoyed reading about "What about a Club for..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kind of Blued
December 20, 2008, 02:52 AM
That might be a low blow, but I couldn't help but giggle when I heard Ruger had something for next month's Shot Show which would blow everybody's pants off. Maybe they can just start shipping their new guns in a return addressed, pre-paid box?

basicblur
December 20, 2008, 03:55 AM
Wait a minute...on second thought:
1. I've never shot mine, so technically I'm not a beta tester
2. They are compensating me with free swag!

Darn...looks like another club that won't have me! :banghead:

CPshooter
December 20, 2008, 04:15 AM
Sorta off topic, but my pre-paid box FINALLY came in today after probably 1 1/2 months! I'm excited that I get a free magazine out of it all, but most importantly I get to start carrying the little guy!

It has still been flawless with over 100rds through it at the range, but now I'll have a little more trust in it when it returns from Ruger.

I still don't think I'll ever buy another Ruger product. The LCP was just too sweet of a deal to pass up, and IMO a better alternative to the P3At...

kitsapcharly
December 27, 2008, 02:04 AM
Some of us with KTs that work fine have never found the need for pre-paid return boxes for them. You might consider the real thing. They've had much more practice making this design. With everything as thin, light and minimal as possible these are very difficult to get just right...very thin line between just right and no go. That's why the Chinese didn't knock it off. Ruger may wish they hadn't. :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "What about a Club for..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!