highroad.us?

PDA

ultradoc
December 20, 2008, 01:28 PM
Is it me or did something happen to thehighroad.us? I enjoy both sites [this one and that one] and am not trying to start an argument or debate. Thanks Just wondering.

If you enjoyed reading about "highroad.us?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
December 20, 2008, 03:08 PM
it is still up and going.

Art Eatman
December 20, 2008, 04:28 PM
Dangfino. I tried both yesterday and today, a couple of times, and all I get is "site not available", etc., etc.

Mal H
December 20, 2008, 04:49 PM
There is definitely something wrong with the DNS propagation of their new IP address. I have been able to access it all the time, including now, when others have said they can't get to it. I don't think the problem is limited to just Bellsouth and/or AT&T as previously suspected.

calaverasslim
December 20, 2008, 08:48 PM
I can't get it either and I have wildblue broadband.

This happened once before but the next day it was ok. I suspect there is a problem with them that allows only a few to access it.

I don't know

wrs840
December 20, 2008, 08:58 PM
I've got it, and I'm on a wireless card in the sticks of NC.

Les

ultradoc
December 20, 2008, 09:42 PM
I just tried again and nothing. Nothing for about a week.

Carl N. Brown
December 20, 2008, 09:54 PM
I have been on both .US and .ORG today with no problem (.US was down yesterday for hardware problems). I regularly check my posts on both sites, since I feel an obligation to fellow members.

Mal H
December 20, 2008, 09:59 PM
ultradoc and anyone else who can't access thr.us try going the direct route by accessing the internet protocol address (bypassing your local domain name server):
http://206.125.47.52/

See if you can get there with that.

ultradoc
December 20, 2008, 10:42 PM
Nope. Nothing. Nadda. Ziltch. I was having computer problems [virus] but I thought/hope that was taken care of. It seems like THR.US is the only one I can't get on.

Mal H
December 20, 2008, 10:58 PM
Really?! If you can't get there by that method then you have a serious problem, and I have no clue what it is. Sorry.

Art Eatman
December 21, 2008, 12:51 AM
Yeah, the 206-thing works.

ultradoc
December 21, 2008, 10:45 AM
yippee!! I just tried thr.us and it works. Tried it yesterday before I shut this computer down and nothing. Then I just tried it and it works.Not sure what went on but.... Thanks Mal H.

Mal H
December 21, 2008, 10:56 AM
Which worked - the URL ( www.thehighroad.us ) or the IP address?

ronwill
December 22, 2008, 08:43 AM
They were down while moving to new servers. They're back up now.

JShirley
December 22, 2008, 06:46 PM
Okay, what happens at another site is unrelated to THR.org. If you can't login in there, I suggest you contact Oleg.

If you enjoyed reading about "highroad.us?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!