Kahr concealed holster

PDA

knockonit
December 21, 2008, 02:35 PM
Title pretty much says it, need a nice concealed carry holster for a pm40, and recommendations on whether ankle, iwb, owb, etc.
thanks
rj
:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr concealed holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dogtown tom
December 21, 2008, 03:57 PM
I had been using a kydex holster for my PM9, but now my favorite IWB holster is a Galco UDC. MUCH more comfortable than the kydex.

The UDC is designed to fit the K40, K9, P40 & P9, but also fits the PM series. I have three Kahrs (K9, CW9, PM9) and wanted to be able to use the holster for all three.

usp9
December 21, 2008, 05:14 PM
I go for OWB holsters and I've found the Mitch Rosen Premier to be excellent.
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i186/ripley16/Pistols/P45andseecamptrim.jpg

jocko
December 21, 2008, 06:53 PM
USP9. that is a cute little semi trying to sneak in on your photo of ur kahr and hoslter.

possum
December 21, 2008, 07:00 PM
i carry my kahr k-40 in a don hume owb leather paddle open top, it works great, and conceals well.

also look into the blade tech iwb line of holsters they make good stuff, as well as raven concealment.

RickW
December 21, 2008, 09:55 PM
My CW40 resides in a High Noon Bare Assist. I like it as it is pretty comfortable to me.

DZL HOG
December 21, 2008, 10:47 PM
I carry my PM9 in a Don Hume leather IWB holster, reload is in a mitch rossen mag carrier in my back pocket.

IdahoLT1
December 22, 2008, 06:15 PM
i bought a mitch rossen clipper IWB holster off Kahrs website. Its a good holster and has little imprint. I can carry it in +105 degree summer days wearing shorts and a t shirt and its very hard to tell im carrying.

boxingRef_Rick
December 28, 2008, 10:02 PM
Hi.

I carry the larger P45. AIWB.
Email the guy below, if your interested
- he may have a PM40 frame to cast a
holster for you.

http://www.sharktac.com/

Rick

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr concealed holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!