What is a Witness FCP?

PDA

Sam1911
December 21, 2008, 02:10 PM
Hey!

While perusing EAA's site, I came across the "Witness FCP".

I've read the ad copy but just can't wrap my head around what they're trying to say:

The pistol utilizes the world famous Tanfoglio Witness polymer frame, 4 moving parts, double action only action, patent pending fast cycle tube chambers. Why is the Witness FCP so reliable and simple and fast cycling? Simple, it's the patent pending fast cycle tube chambers. No more expensive magazines. Simple, inexpensive, reusable tubes that encase each round and act like self contained chambers.

No magazines? "Fast Cycle Tube Chambers"? What?

Has anyone seen one of these in person? They're "High-Point" cheap. Like MSRP of $219.

I'm almost certain I would never want one, but I am curious as to what they've got here?

-Sam

If you enjoyed reading about "What is a Witness FCP?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
atblis
December 21, 2008, 02:48 PM
Nobody has ever seen one.

Reminded some people of the tround.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dardick_tround

My thing is why would you buy something like that from a company that can't even support a pistol as straight forward as the Witness? Good possibility the thing doesn't work out of the box, and if so a very good possibility EAA will tell you to **** yourself.

No thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "What is a Witness FCP?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!