a stock for a Savage 340

PDA

nekwah
December 21, 2008, 07:08 PM
I have aquired a Savage model 340 that i like but the stock has a lot of scratches and is pretty beat up. Ive looked around but found no stocks for this model. Any suggestions.

If you enjoyed reading about "a stock for a Savage 340" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jubjub
December 21, 2008, 08:46 PM
Boyd's lists them, but doesn't stock them. You place an order, their useless website doesn't even acknowledge the order, then two months later your credit card is charged and the stock is shipped in the same week.

I ordered a walnut one for a well used .222 that I bought a while back, but have never installed it. The butt ugly blonde wood stock covered with what looks like floor varnish applied with a toothbrush and with a bizarre barrel only bedding job is actually part of a rifle that shoots like a, well, a good shooting gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "a stock for a Savage 340" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!