Shipping long guns within state (TX)

PDA

SCBradley
December 21, 2008, 08:17 PM
If I understand correctly, It is legal to ship long guns to a non FFL within the state of Texas.

Am I correct?

If you enjoyed reading about "Shipping long guns within state (TX)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nalioth
December 21, 2008, 08:59 PM
Love those stickes:

Shipping a gun - THR (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=323555)

ServiceSoon
December 22, 2008, 08:11 PM
I just contact FedEx and UPS about this today and in Indiana they told me one party has to be an FFL. It might not be the law, but it is their policy.

nalioth
December 22, 2008, 08:29 PM
I just contact FedEx and UPS about this today and in Indiana they told me one party has to be an FFL. It might not be the law, but it is their policy. I suggest you visit the sticky I previously posted and print out UPS' policies.

When you get to the UPS hub (you can't ship firearms from a UPS store or other reseller), if they give you any static, you call the manager and show him the printout.

I use UPS all the time here, and haven't had any trouble.

matai
December 22, 2008, 08:30 PM
Does anybody know if you can do this in WA? I was just about to post.

everallm
December 22, 2008, 09:31 PM
As it's a long arm, in statem you can use the Post Office, no need for Fedex/UPS/DHL etc

If you enjoyed reading about "Shipping long guns within state (TX)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!