Colt c.c.o. 1911

PDA

mighty2
December 21, 2008, 07:32 PM
Can anyone tel me the value of a Colt C.C.O. 1911 and any other information that you may know????

Thank!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt c.c.o. 1911" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
December 21, 2008, 07:53 PM
Hey there,

I would check the latest edition of "The Standard Catalog of Firearms" for the current market recommendation on the price.
I purchased mine in 2005 for $599 NIB. I really like it. I am not that big on two tone pistols but I can live with it. I am a big fan of the commander size slide and the alloy officers frame making it ideal for CCW.
I am not a large individual so having a firearm that does not profile when I carry is a plus. Some with larger hands would most likely not like this pistol. My little finger still barely has a hold on the bottom of the pistol grip.
Regarding reliability, This pistol eats everything I have fed it. I believe at the time of its release, it was considered somewhat of a "Factory Custom". I imagine something similar to S&W performance center handguns.
Hope this helps. Are you looking to purchase one or do you have one you want to sell?

mighty2
December 21, 2008, 08:02 PM
I currently have one that I am thinking of selling or trading.

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt c.c.o. 1911" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!