Anyone heard of RGuns?

PDA

sta500rdr
December 22, 2008, 04:57 PM
I just talked to someone who is building an AR with an RGUNS receiver. I have never heard of these, has anyone had any experience with them?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone heard of RGuns?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
December 22, 2008, 05:03 PM
RGuns is a large wholesale/retail dealer in Illinois.
They have advertised in Shotgun News for many years.
http://www.rguns.net/

My guess is they are selling about DPMS quality lowers with thier brand name on them.

rcmodel

sta500rdr
December 22, 2008, 05:05 PM
yeah he said it was about 165$. Not sure if that makes a difference. I never thought about building one. i have never done anything like that. I made a wooden stock once. Is this something that is pretty advanced or is it something that a relatively bright individual could do?

rcmodel
December 22, 2008, 05:10 PM
Well, the Pre-election August Shotgun News I have, they were $105 for either DPMS, or RGuns marked lowers.

Same price.
Take your pick.

rcmodel

45B@cav
December 22, 2008, 05:42 PM
I recently heard someone say they were going to do a build with a RGuns lower. Coincidence I don't know. I've never heard anything bad about them. Your question about the how advanced the build of a AR. It's not advanced at all. I think anyone with any understanding of how the AR works could do it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone heard of RGuns?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!