Colt SAA New Frontier .22 Mag Cylinder

PDA

sentinel89
December 23, 2008, 01:51 PM
My dad has a Colt New Frontier .22 SAA revolver in mint condition. After his latest move, he seems to have lost the .22 mag cylinder for it. I was wondering if anybody on this site would know where I can pick up a replacement and approximately what price I can expect to pay for one? I would prefer a mint, unturned cylinder, but I will settle for one with a slight drag ring as long as it isn't rusted, pitted or has any other loss of blueing. I tried calling Colt's customer service, but they are closed until January for the holidays.

As always, I thank you for your time, expertise and valuable knowledge. Merry Christmas to you and yours and have a safe and Happy New Year!

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt SAA New Frontier .22 Mag Cylinder" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
December 23, 2008, 01:56 PM
http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=881510&chrSuperSKU=&MC=

I'd call them & make it very clear what it is you want, and the condition you want it to be in when you get it!

rcmodel

sentinel89
December 23, 2008, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the info on Numrich but they are sold out. Looks like $100 for a new cylinder is about the going rate. There's a guy on gunbroker selling a used one for $125 but I think I'll pass on it. I don't think my dad ever even fired his Colt with the .22 mag cylinder - just the .22LR. Probably the reason why it got lost in transit.

Thanks again!

rcmodel
December 23, 2008, 02:19 PM
Oops!

I thought I saw they still had the New Frontier Mag cylinder.

My mistake!

rcmodel

Gordon
December 23, 2008, 06:13 PM
Used to be available on ebay quite a bit. Try gunbroker.com these days

bzzbmb
December 26, 2008, 01:21 PM
I bought a Colt New Frontier about ten years ago and have never use nor do
I intend to use the mag. cylinder. If you are interested, please E-mail me.
It is in new condition, though I have cleaned it and recovered it with grease.

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt SAA New Frontier .22 Mag Cylinder" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!